Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to Paige and governs data collection and usage. The Paige website is an ecommerce site. By using Paige website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Paige may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Paige’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an e-mail message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Paige collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services you have requested.
Paige may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Paige.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Paige does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Paige may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you e-mail or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Paige, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Paige may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edits of the law or comply with legal process served on Paige or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Paige; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Paige, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Paige. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Paige website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service provides to delete your personal information from their records.
Please not that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfilled the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonable anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
From time to time, Paige may contact you via e-mail for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via e-mail from Paige, you may opt out of such communication by clicking on the unsubscribe button.
Changes to this Statement